Monday, February 11, 2013






Alright!
Its about time i get my ass in to gear, and start writing on my blog!
Ive bought a new camera, the gopro 3, but I'm having problems uploading the files. Until then pictures just have to do, which is kind of boring, because we been doing a lot of underwater films, which turned out really good!
My journey started in Røa-autoco, where i worked in Oslo, Norway.
Our boss had arranged a weekend trip for the whole company, to go to Iceland all inc.
On Friday 18/1-13, The good team from Røa-autoco was picked up by bus at 11 O´clock, already in to my 3 beer of the day, i knew this would become a trip to remember!
Because we agreed BEFORE the trip that no ´revealing´ photos were to see the light of day, I don't have that much to show from the trip ;) but there will be a film later on.
Thanks to the whole of Røa for a super trip! I couldint ask for a better start for my journey!

2 comments:

  1. deiligt, tú ert í góðum lag og sær út til at trívast :) kærar heilsur omman

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he... sær út til at havad verid ein super túrur :-)

    ReplyDelete