Monday, February 03, 2014

After Sofus left Australia my money situation was not so good..
You see, Sofus had a great time in the 6 weeks he was travelling and so did I!!
To much of a good time to be honest, so i had to find a job..
My first job in Australia was as a lumberjack, unfurtunatly i do not have any photos of me working as a lumberjack.. All of these photos are gone with the phone i had at that time :(

But here is a photo of Sonni (front), Anders (back) and me.
Anders is the guy who got me my job as a lumberjack.
For a month and a half I lived and worked in Perth.
We had a great time in Perth!
As a lumberjack my job was simple.. Simple but hard!
We usually worked for 10 hours a day, sometimes longer, sometimes less..
Cutting, lifting, pushing, hammering, cursing, sweating, laughing, etc etc.
These were most of the things we did at this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment